Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ideas and Inspiration: Ava Dress

Images clockwise from top left are from: Questhaven Fashions, Victory Patterns, Fabric.com images atop image from Victory Patterns, Modcloth
I stumbled upon the Ava pattern from Victory Patterns and fell in love! So I started looking around for the perfect fabric and accessories to compliment the dress. Here are my ideas and inspiration:

Pattern: Ava from Victory Patterns

Main fabric for the dress: Valori Wells Karavan Kashmir Bone from Fabric.com
(This is cotton fabric, so I don't know if the drape is really suitable for this style of dress, but I love the design. I have a hard time buying fabric on-line because I want to feel it first.)

Fabric for the top of the dress: Scalloped Lace Fabric in Ivory from Fabric.com


No comments:

Post a Comment