Friday, April 6, 2012

I spy Easter

Images clockwise from top left are from: A Thrifty Mom, Seychelles Footwear, New York & Company, Brach's, sissyprint 
 
My sister is the deviled egg maker in the family so I sent this tutorial to her the minute I saw it. As expected, Grandma requested that she bring deviled eggs for Easter dinner on Sunday, so hopefully the family will appreciate these as much as I do.

What great colors for spring.

This dress reminds me of a dyed Easter egg!
(Side note: I do not recommend wearing the sandals above with this dress. That might be a bit much...)

I am glad that Easter is nearly here because I need to cut back on my jelly bean intake. It is much easier to do when the store shelves are not full of them!
 
This is free to download at sissyprint. I am going to print them out for my love to find around the house on Easter morning (like an egg hunt that he doesn't even know he is in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment